Rainy season tips in Telangana
Introduction: The rainy season, also known as the ason season, is a time of great beauty in Telangana. The lush greenery, the cool temperatures, and the sound of the rain all combine to create a truly
The rainy season, also known as the ason season, is a time of great beauty in Telangana. The lush greenery, the cool temperatures, and the sound of the rain all combine to create a truly magical atmosphere. If you’re looking for a short trip to enjoy the best of what the ason season has to offer, Telangana is the perfect destination. Where to Go There are many great places to visit in Telangana during the rainy season. Here are a
few of our favorites:
● Nagarjuna Sagar: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to a massive dam and a beautiful lake. The area is also known for its temples and its lush greenery.
● Hyderabad: The capital of Telangana, Hyderabad is a bustling metropolis with a rich history and culture. There are many things to see and do in Hyderabad, from visiting the Charminar to exploring the Golconda Fort.
● Warangal: The second largest city in Telangana, Warangal is known for its temples and its historical monuments. The city is also home to the Warangal Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a great place to see wildlife such as tigers, leopards, and elephants.
● Kumram Bheem Asifabad: This district is home to the Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary, which is one of the few places in the world where you can see these endangered birds. Kumram Bheem Asifabad is also a great place to go hiking, camping, and fishing.
What to Do:
In addition to enjoying the natural beauty of Telangana, there are many other things todo in the state during the rainy season. Here are a few ideas:
● Go on a wildlife safari: Telangana is home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, elephants, and birds. There are several wildlife sanctuaries in the state where you can go on a safari to see these animals in their natural habitat.
● Visit the temples: Telangana is home to a number of ancient temples, many of which are still in use today. These temples are a great way to learn about the history and culture of the state.
● Explore the hill stations: Telangana has several hill stations, which are great places to escape the heat of the plains and to enjoy the cool temperatures of the monsoon. These hill stations are also home to lush forests, waterfalls, and other natural beauty.
● Go hiking, camping, and fishing: Telangana is a great place to go hiking, camping, and fishing. There are several trails in the state that are perfect for hiking, and there are also several campsites where you can stay overnight. If you’re interested in fishing, there are several lakes and rivers in the state where you can fish.
When to Go:
The rainy season in Telangana typically lasts from June to September. However, the best time to visit is during the peak monsoon months of July and August. This is when the rain is heaviest and the scenery is at its most lush.
How to Get There:
Telangana is well-connected by air, rail, and road. The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad is the main airport in the state. There are also several domestic airports in the state, including the Warangal Airport and the Karimnagar Airport.
The state is also well-connected by rail. The major railway stations in Telangana include the Hyderabad Railway Station, the Secunderabad Railway Station, and the Warangal Railway Station.
Telangana is also well-connected by road. The state is traversed by several national highways, including the NH-44, the NH-7, and the NH-163.
The cost of a trip to Telangana during the rainy season will vary depending on the length of your stay, the activities you choose to do, and your accommodation. However, you can expect to spend anywhere from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 10,000 per person per week.
Telangana is a great destination for a short rainy season trip. The state has something to offer everyone, from stunning natural beauty to rich history and culture. If you’re looking for a place